Who can play in the app?
The Emoface Play & Learn Emotions app helps recognize and understand emotions, including detailing facial features and emotions placed in context. It is an ideal work tool for children aged 5 to 14 with autism spectrum disorders, but its fun and reassuring interface is suitable for all children. Anyone who wants to improve their skills and emotional intelligence can benefit from it.
- Verbal and non-verbal children with ASD (mild to moderate autism);
- Children and adolescents with neurodevelopmental disorders;
- Children and young adults with intellectual disabilities;
- But also for all children who need to work on their emotions, as a result of behavioral problems: opposition disorder, schizophrenia…
Skills required to use Emoface:
- Indicate (to play, answer the exercises)
- Listen (instructions are also audio, which allows even nonverbal / non-reading children to use the app)
- Choose (to answer / play)